24.COM PLATFORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY USING AND/OR ACCESSING OUR PLATFORMS OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS.
You can either be an anonymous visitor, registered user, or subscriber or a nominated subscriber to our Platforms; it may differ depending on (in certain instances) the nature of your subscription and on the Platform you’re using. A registered user is a user that has registered on our Platforms and may get access to free content and free features. A subscriber is a user that has subscribed and paid a subscription fee and will get access to all content and paid features. An anonymous user of our Platforms is neither a registered user or subscriber. In these Terms “users” refers to anonymous users, registered user and subscriber.
A subscriber may be a natural person or a legal entity. A subscriber other than a natural person (“legal entity subscriber“) may subscribe for one or more group packages, as set out in the group subscription order, and such package subscription will entitle the following people or entities (as the case may be) to use our Platforms and/or Services, subject to these Terms –
- full-time employees of the legal entity subscriber;
- any other person approved by us, in our sole discretion
in each instance as nominated in writing by the legal entity subscriber concerned, and the persons so nominated are hereafter referred to as “nominated subscribers”.
To gain access, nominated subscribers must initiate their subscription online and cancel any existing subscriptions.
Nominated subscribers are subject to the Terms.
The legal entity subscriber who nominated a nominated subscriber acknowledges that the use of the Platform and/or Service by such nominated subscriber will be subject to the Terms and in the event of any breach of the Terms by the nominated subscriber, we shall be entitled to suspend or terminate such nominated subscriber’s use immediately, without the legal entity subscriber having any right of recourse.
By accessing the Platform, a nominated subscriber accepts and agrees to be subject to and bound to the Terms.
A legal entity subscriber shall not benefit commercially from the subscription for group packages, whether directly or indirectly, and whether through resale, grant of use or otherwise.
The general use of our Services, Platforms and any content on our Platforms is governed by our Terms. “Content” refers to any information, data, files, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, video, messages, comments, hyperlinks or tags and other material appearing on our Platforms or Services and all applicable copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos or other intellectual property rights displayed on our Platforms or Services.
We may amend the Terms from time to time. Any new version of the Terms will be published on our Platforms and will become effective from the date that we first published it. It is your obligation to visit our Platforms on a regular basis in order to determine whether any amendments have been made. By continuing to use our Platforms and/or Services after we published changes to the Terms, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
Some of our Platforms and/or Services may contain additional rules or terms from time to time, which may be relevant to specific Services you use or subscribe to. By using those Services, you agree to be bound by such additional rules and/or terms.
Media24 owns or is entitled to use all of the Content made available on our Platforms or through our Services.
You may not, unless with our express consent, –
- reproduce, publish, perform, broadcast, make an adaptation of, sell, lease, offer, expose or otherwise transfer or use for commercial purposes any Content;
- decompile or reverse engineer the Content, or reduce the Content to any format other than the format in which they were delivered;
- incorporate the Content into any other content for whatever purpose;
- remove any legal notices (copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices) in or on the Content; or
- frame any portion of a web page that is part of our Platforms or Services.
You may retrieve, store, cite or refer to or print Content from any of our Platforms or Services for educational, research, non-commercial, private or personal use only, as provided for under South African copyright law.
Use of Content in electronic clipping services or personalised news services shall only be allowed if such electronic clipping service or personalised news service –
- does not copy or provide the whole article, as it appears on our Platforms or Services, but only provides a short summary of the contents of the article
- acknowledges us as the source of the Content and acknowledges writers, journalists, photographers and third-party agencies as they are acknowledged on our Platform;
- provides a correct and working hyperlink to the source of the Content or article on our Platform; and
- includes the date upon which the Content was sourced from our Platforms in the summary of the Content.
Use of Content by news aggregators shall only be allowed if such news aggregators –
- only provide the thumb nail and headline as it appears on our Platforms or Services;
- provide a correct and working hyperlink to the source of the Content or article on our Platform; and
- acknowledge us as the source of the Content and acknowledge writers, journalists, photographers and third-party agencies as they are acknowledged on our Platform.
The caching of our Platforms shall only be allowed with our written permission and if –
- the purpose of the caching is to make the onward transmission of the Content from our Platform more efficient;
- the cached Content is not modified in any manner whatsoever;
- the cached Content is updated at least every 12 (twelve) hours; and
- the cached Content is removed or updated when so required by us.
You may quote small and reasonable amounts of Content available from our Platforms only if such quote is placed in inverted commas, the author is acknowledged and a hyperlink to the quoted Content is provided as a footnote to such quote.
All licenses and/or permissions granted in terms of this clause are provided on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis and may be terminated or cancelled by us at any time without giving reasons, therefore.
You will retain ownership of any original Content which you may upload, transmit or store when using our Platforms or Services.
Media24 will own all compilations, collective works or derivative works created by us which may incorporate your Content.
You grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free right and license to use, publicly display, publish, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, adapt, modify and promote on any medium, your Content which you may upload or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas on our Platforms or through our Services.
Any content you transmit or post to publicly accessible areas on our Platforms or Services shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We shall have no obligations with respect to such Content.
You agree to adhere to our User Rules when posting or transmitting any Content or material to our Platforms or Services.
All information that you upload or share with us, must be true, accurate, relevant to our times and complete.
You warrant that you are authorised to supply such information to us.
In order to protect the integrity of our archives, we do not allow you to remove content provided by you after it has been published on any of our Platforms or publications.
Third Party Content
Our Platforms or Services may include, from time to time, Content or advertisements from third parties and/or external links to other websites possessing their own content (“Third Party Content”).
You acknowledge that the Third-Party Content –
- is beyond the control of Media24 and that any reliance on any representation, statement or information contained in Third Party Content is at your risk;
- cannot be verified by Media24, and that Media24 cannot be expected to determine its accuracy or reasonableness; and
- may contain representations, statements or information which does not represent the views, opinions or beliefs of Media24, its associates, directors or employees.
Publications are published according to varying schedules. It can be weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or quarterly. Sometimes the publications are skipped for a few weeks, or months, or cancelled entirely. We will do our utmost to show current publication schedules. Since the publication schedules are managed by the publishers and not by us, delivery times can vary from those indicated on the publication schedule.
Listen to Articles: Text to Speech
You need an active subscription to listen to articles. Articles have a media player below the headline which you can play to have the news read to you. If you do not have an active subscription, you will still see the audio player, but you will be prompted to subscribe when you click on it.
You are not allowed to make an audio recording of the narration of any articles.
All active subscribers can gift a total of 5 (five) articles per month to someone that is not a subscriber (like friends and family). You only need the email address of the recipient(s) you wish to send the gift article to. The recipients will be able to read locked articles 5 (five) times without being prompted to subscribe.
Only 5 (five) concurrent sessions will be allowed. That means users can only have five open sessions on various devices.
There are articles across our Platforms that only subscribers can access, read in full and make use of the features inside those articles.
Subscribers will have access to selected e-editions in PDF format. E-editions may only be used by subscribers and may not be shared or gifted.
Access to archive e-editions will be available for selected editions based on the frequency of the selected publication.
We will also from time to time send you service communications. These communications are required in order to manage your Services. You will not be able to opt-out from receiving these communications for as long as you use the Service.
You may approach any other relevant authority or dispute resolution body or refer the matter to Arbitration as set out below, for resolution of the dispute.
You agree that any dispute between us shall be referred to arbitration and finally resolved in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa. Such arbitration shall be held either in Cape Town or Johannesburg and conducted in the English language before one arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said rules. Any award will be final and not subject to appeal. This agreement to arbitrate shall be enforceable and judgement upon any award may be entered in any court of any country having appropriate jurisdiction. A dispute shall be deemed to have arisen when either party notifies the other party in writing to that effect.
The arbitrator shall have the power to give default judgement if any party fails to make submissions on due date and/or fails to appear at the arbitration.
The provisions set out above shall not prevent either party from approaching any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain interim or other relief in cases of urgency.
You must send any notice or legal process relating to the Terms to the following address: 24.com, 13th Floor, 40 Heerengracht Street, Cape Town, 8000.
We may offer services or products of third parties, or our Services in conjunction with that of third parties.
We provide such services or products subject to the terms, conditions and limitations imposed by those third parties.
If those third parties change, suspend or stop providing such services or products, we may similarly change, suspend or stop providing it to you. We may nevertheless endeavour to provide such a service in another way or by using another supplier or service provider.
When you acquire services or products from a third party through any of our Platforms or Services, you understand and agree that –
- we are not a party to the contract between you and the third party;
- we are under no obligation to monitor the third-party service used by you;
- the third party will be responsible for all obligations under the contract including (without limitation) warranties or guarantees; and
- you will evaluate the product or service and the applicable terms and conditions before acquiring the product or service.
Any username, password or other log-in allocated to you or created by you when subscribing to or using our Platforms or Services (“User ID“) will entitle you to access the Platforms or Services, subject to you complying with the Terms.
Your User ID is personal to you. You –
- should keep your User ID confidential and not disclose it to any third party;
- should inform us promptly if a third-party gains access to your User ID;
- are responsible for all payments, use of, or activity on our Platforms or Services under your User ID;
- will not do multiple logins (log-in at any one point in time more than once using the same User ID)
- will not circumvent our User ID authentication procedures or systems; and
- are liable for any damage, loss or costs sustained by you, us or by any third party howsoever arising as a result of any actions by you or any third party using your User ID.
While a User ID is personal to you, we own it. You may accordingly not sell or otherwise transfer any entitlements thereto to a User ID.
You will also not retain any entitlements to your User ID once this agreement ends
While we endeavour to ensure that our Platforms and Services are normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, our Platforms or Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to our Platforms or Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Some of our Platforms and/or Services may contain additional rules or terms from time to time, which may be relevant to specific Services you use or subscribe to. By using those Services, you agree to be bound by such additional rules and/or terms.
We reserve the right to amend, suspend or discontinue any Service or Platform, or any aspect thereof, including but not limited to available content, times of availability or equipment needed for access or use.
We will be entitled to take whatever action we may deem necessary and reasonable to preserve the security and reliability of our Platforms and/or Services.
You may not use our Platforms or Services in any manner which may compromise the security of our network or any other network connected to our network.
We take reasonable steps to secure your payment information. We use a payment system that is in our reasonable opinion sufficiently secure with reference to accepted technological standards and the type of the transaction concerned.
Some of our processing activities are hosted outside of the Republic of South Africa in accordance with section 72(1) of the Protection of Personal information Act.
We are not domiciled outside of the Republic of South Africa. Although our Platforms and/or Services are accessible worldwide, we do not specifically target users outside of the Republic of South Africa.
We have a non-personalised advertisement setting in place within Google for anyone who access our Platforms and/or Services from the European Union (EU) and the United Kingdom (UK). This applies to both direct campaigns as well as open exchange advertisements and prohibits all targeting and retargeting of audiences based on personal information.
We reserve the right to adjust the subscription fee, but we will always inform you of such adjustments before we implement it. Should this happen, you will be notified on your subscribed email address. Should you not accept the adjusted subscription fee, you can terminate your subscription to the Service by following the online cancellation flow. Your subscription to the Service will come to an end at the end of the period for which you have paid the subscription fee.
The digital publisher may adjust the subscription packages to add or remove features and/or content in line with the business model.
The digital publisher reserves the right to add or remove titles to the subscription package(s).
Promotional offers are only available to new subscribers on web and mobile apps.
Subscribers will pay a discounted amount for a limited period, thereafter, the normal subscription fee will automatically be deducted if the subscription is not cancelled.
Subscribers will only be able to redeem a specific promotional code once.
Payments can be made by credit card or debit card, with a debit order, via Apple App store and Google App store. The list of available payment methods may be adjusted at the digital publisher’s discretion. All other payment methods will be communicated to you as soon as they become available.
Subscribers will not be allowed to switch from one payment method to another while the subscription is active.
In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your payment method has not successfully settled or if your paid subscription began on a day that doesn’t match your selected billing day.
In the event of non-payment where a user has not cancelled during the cancellation window, the digital publisher reserves the right to recover an owing payment at the same time as the due payment.
If a payment fails on the billing date, further attempts to collect will be made during at least one billing cycle. Should all attempts fail, the account will be placed under suspension.
You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not terminate your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid payment method. For some payment methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your payment method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the payment method used. Check with your payment method service provider for details.
Subscription fees will be automatically charged monthly to your chosen payment method on the specific billing date provided upon subscription. Please ensure that the necessary funds are available on your chosen payment method.
Upfront payment is available to new subscribers on the desktop and mobile website.
Subscribers will be billed upfront for their subscription and thereafter, the recurring billing will come into effect and automatically deducted if the subscription is not cancelled.
If subscriber has successfully paid for the period (6 Months, 12 Months) and cancels, cancellation will be effective at the end of the period already paid
A multi-period subscription can only be cancelled by contacting the Call Centre:
- News24 – email@example.com.
- Netwerk24 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landbou – email@example.com
The subscriber needs to explicitly and in writing request a refund for the outstanding period. The active term (number of months) of the subscription will be deducted from the original amount paid when the refund is processed. The cancellation of the subscription will take effect twenty (20) business days from when the request is received. The subscriber will be billed until the last active day of the subscription and be refunded pro rata for the rest of the initial subscription period.
The digital publisher may impose a reasonable cancellation penalty with respect to any discounts granted to the consumer in contemplation of the agreement enduring for its intended fixed term.
You can terminate your subscription to a Service at any time by logging in to your profile and terminating the Service.
We can terminate your subscription to the Service –
- at any time by providing, you with notice; or
- if you violate the Terms.
Should your subscription be suspended, or terminated for whatever reason, you will not have any further access to subscription content or features.
You are to pay all money and costs that you have incurred up to the termination date.
You use our Platforms and Services at your own risk
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our Platforms or Services is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of Content on our Platforms or Services or that the Content and technology available from our Platforms or Services are free from errors or omissions.
We may make changes to the Content on our Platforms or Services at any time without notice. The Content on our Platforms or Services may be out of date, and in this regard, we make no commitment to update such Content.
To the extent allowed by law, we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use our Platforms or Services or Content provided from or through our Platforms or Services.
Our Platforms and Services are supplied on an “as is” basis and have not been compiled or supplied to meet any user’s individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement with us that the Services available on or through our Platforms will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on our Platforms or Services should not be regarded as professional advice or our official opinion and you are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on our Platforms or Services.
Submissions of Content (like contribution to blogs, comments on articles posted), postings of any kind to our Platforms or Services and e-mails sent to our Platforms or Services are not editorially controlled by us and therefore we cannot be held liable for illegal or unconstitutional content (including, but not limited to, defamatory or harmful content).
These Terms are the sole record of the agreement between you and us, with neither party being bound by any express, tacit or implied representation or warranty not recorded in these Terms.
No agreement shall be concluded or amendment to these Terms effected merely by you sending a data message to our Platforms or using our Services.
Media24 may transfer its rights and obligations under the Terms to a third party without your consent.
You may not transfer your rights and obligations under the Terms to a third party without the consent of Media24.
If any provision of the Terms is or becomes unenforceable for any reason, then such provision will be treated as if it had not been included in the Terms to the extent that it remains unenforceable and shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
All provisions of these Terms must be treated as being qualified, to the extent necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 are complied with.
The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law, with you consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa.
You agree that we may intercept or monitor all communications sent or posted by you to our Platforms, Services or our employees. You agree that the consent provided herein by you satisfies any “writing” requirement prescribed in law.
Media24 Proprietary Limited (registration number 1950/038385/07) is a company registered in the Republic of South Africa.
Media24 is a member of IAB South Africa whose details can be found a www.iabsa.net and the Digital Media and Marketing Association whose details can be found at www.dmma.co.za.
A list of officer bearers can be found a www.naspers.com.
24.com USER ROLES
These User Rules must always be read together with our Terms, which will always apply to your use of our Platforms and/or Services.
We expect all Content and activities on our Platforms and/or Services to comply with our Terms and specifically these User Rules.
We do not pre-screen or monitor user generated Content, but we reserve the right to remove any Content that does not comport with our User Rules.
You may be held legally liable for Content that you post or upload to our Platforms or Services or by using our Communication Facilities.
Unless the context clearly indicates the contrary, any term defined in our Terms when used herein, shall bear the same meaning as defined in our Terms.
In these User Rules
- Abusive Content means Content which we consider to be defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, lewd, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, harmful, hateful, hate speech, or which contains child, explicit or violent pornography, Content which may be harmful to minors, religious or racial slurs or threatens or encourages bodily harm or the like or which may violate any person’s rights, regardless of whether such Content is accessed, transmitted, propagated, distributed, created or stored in a public or private context;
- Communication Facilities includes (without limitation) our email, instant messaging, data messages, SMS, chat rooms, discussion boards, albums, communities, classifieds and similar facilities or technologies used for the purposes of communicating in real-time or otherwise with other persons, whether they are Meida24 subscribers or not;
- Destructive Code means any computer code which
– is designed to disrupt, disable, harm, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of any software, hardware or network (generally referred to as “viruses”, “Trojan horses” or “worms”);
– would disable any software, hardware or network or impair in any way its operation based on the running out of a period of time, exceeding an authorised number of copies, advancement to a particular date or other numeral (generally referred to as “time bombs”, “time locks”, or “drop dead” code);
– would permit any person to access any software, hardware or network of any other person without consent (generally referred to as “trap”, “access code”, “back door” or “trap door” codes); and
– any other similar harmful, malicious or hidden procedures, routines or mechanisms which would cause such software, hardware or networks of any person to cease functioning or to damage or corrupt data, storage media, programmes, equipment or communications, or otherwise interfere with operations;
- Misrepresentation includes (without limitation)
– actions designed to deceive, mislead, defraud or otherwise make misrepresentations to any person regarding any fact or circumstance;
– impersonating or attempting to impersonate or otherwise misrepresenting your identity to any person for whatever purpose;
– altering the content of communications received by you and thereafter forwarding same to others without indicating the nature of the alterations; and
– forging or otherwise manipulating origination details and data on any electronic data message generated by our Communication Facilities with a view to disguising or deleting the origin of anything posted or transmitted using our Communication Facilities including, without limitation, the use of “Socks Proxies”, “EZBounce”, “Vhosts”, “BNC’s” and/or any other software or hardware methods used to disguise or misrepresent your own IP address;
- Spam or Spamming includes (without limitation) the posting or cross-posting of unsolicited communications using our Communication Facilities; imitating or impersonating another person or his email address, or creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam; sending unauthorized mail via open, third party servers, sending emails to users who requested to be removed from a mailing list; selling or exchanging the email address of any person without that person’s consent;
- System Abuse means any conduct which does or may
– damage, impair, overburden or disable any system of any person (including us) using our Platforms or Services;
– interfere with any other person’s use of the Internet or of our Platforms or Services;
– compromise or tamper with the security of our or any other person’s software, hardware, systems, networks, Platforms or Services including (without limitation) Spamming and mass messaging, the use of software and technologies known as “floodbots”, “clonebots”, “automated client”, nuking and nuking tools.
You agree that, when you use our Platforms or Services, you will not
- do anything which violates any of the Terms;
- Spam our Communication Facilities;
- make any Misrepresentation;
- post, upload or transmit any Abusive Content;
- replicate or store Abusive Content on any of our Platforms or Services;
- do anything that does not comply with generally accepted Internet etiquette including (without limitation) the excessive use of capitalised text, the use of inflammatory or antagonistic criticism (“flaming”), or wastefully and unnecessarily including previous communications in any postings;
- commit fraud;
- violate or infringe the intellectual property rights, contractual or fiduciary rights, privacy or publicity rights of another;
- perform System Abuse;
- propagate, distribute or transmit Destructive Code, whether or not damage is actually caused thereby;
- repeatedly post gratuitous off-the-topic communications;
- read and act upon any communication which was not intended to be received by you or fail to delete such communication;
- gather personal or commercial information including (without limitation) e-mail addresses and/or names from any Internet facilities, whether managed by us or by any third party, for commercial, political, charity or any other purpose without the consent of the owners of such information;
- reproduce, replicate, copy, alter, modify, create derivative works of or sell or re-sell any of
– our Content or Services or any part thereof including (without limitation) websites and web pages, or any services that constitute the provision of telecommunications services in terms of applicable legislation; or
– the information or data contained in our Platforms or Services;
- use robots, spiders, or any other device, be it automated or manual, to monitor or copy any Content from our Platforms or Services;
- use any of our Platforms or Services for commercial purposes other than those provided for hereunder, including (without limitation), reformat and display the results of a search; mirror our home page or result pages on your website, or add a 24.com or Media24 search box on your website. If you want to make commercial use of our Platforms or Services, you are required to enter into an agreement with us;
- repeatedly or in a rapid manner transmit Content in such a manner as to have the effect of harassing a recipient;
- transmit Content that you do not own or do not have the right to publish or distribute, whether under law or contract;
- access any of our Platforms or Services or any similar service of a third party or any network without authorisation or through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- perform or encourage any illegal activities including (without limitation) promoting or facilitating access to, use of or sale of dangerous substances or devices;
- fail to comply with applicable domestic, national and international laws, rules and regulations;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or negatively affect the ability of other users to engage in real time exchanges;
- help any third party to do any of the above.
Blog and Chat Service Description
We provide certain Services that allow you to “chat” or contribute Content to blogs (weblogs or online journals) and chat rooms, discussion boards, communities and forums.
Blog and Chat Service Terms
You may not use the Blog and Chat Service for the purpose of advertising or marketing any business, product or service.
Any Content that you provide to a Blog and Chat Service enters an open, public forum, and is not confidential. You should therefore be careful when deciding to share any of your personal information in a Blog and Chat Service.
By disclosing personal information such as your name and email address in a Blog and Chat Service, you acknowledge and understand that this information may be collected and used by other persons to communicate with you.
We do not generally monitor or moderate the Blog and Chat Service. We will accordingly not have knowledge of the Content on the Blog and Chat Service. We also do not condone, approve, endorse or support any Content on the Blog and Chat Service.
You accordingly use the Blog and Chat Service at your own risk and indemnify us against any liability, loss or damage resulting from the use of the Service.
We however reserve the right to monitor or moderate the Blog and Chat Service at any time should we deem this necessary. If we are of the view that you are in breach of any of our Terms, we may, without notice to you
- remove any Content; or
- stop or suspend your use of the Blog and Chat Service and/or any other Services.
We may provide Services that enables you to upload, store, view and share access to photo and video image files.
Unless you choose otherwise, the virtual photo or video album is not personal to you and may be readily accessible to, and searchable and distributable by other Internet users.
We also do not guarantee any intellectual property rights, which you may have in photos or albums.
We may impose restrictions from time to time on the amount of photo or video image files that you are entitled to store.
Should you become aware of a breach of our Terms, we require you to notify us of such breach by e-mailing us using the following email addresses:
- News24 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Netwerk24 – email@example.com
- Landbou – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SNL24 – email@example.com
We will require you to furnish us with a description of the alleged breach and the location thereof.
We will take such action as we may deem necessary and reasonable under the circumstances.
Should we consider you to be in breach of any of the User Rules, then we may, without prejudice to any other rights which we may have under the Terms or in law,
- remove Content which we may deem inappropriate or unsuitable for our Platforms or Services without notification to you;
- give you a warning;
- without notice, stop or suspend your subscription to or use of any or all Services; and/or
- comply with such obligations as may be imposed on us by law.